1. I got access to my data this morning (student names and email addresses)! HOORAAAAAAAAAAY! I sent out emails this afternoon asking for student participation in my research. Can you believe I already have three interviews set up, and I only sent the emails a couple of hours ago? A good beginning, I should say. I am really doing this thing.
2. My phone seems to have recovered completely from Gemi's water attack. I would certainly not have predicted such a result! Yay for a renewed appreciation of my phone.
3. We officially have an awesome apartment!
4. TMH was here for the weekend and we planned our lives. Well, our lives for the next few months. I kept saying we had all these big things to discuss (our wedding, everyone else's weddings, our move, finances, etc) and he kept saying not to worry. We had some time in the car to chat---We visited his family and saw his little niece. She's the cutest ever. We dyed eggs and had an egg hunt in the backyard, and can I tell you how much I am loving my role as Auntie P? She has trouble with long names... but I was amazed by how much language she has. She's not even two!--- and we really did figure everything out on our drive. We had such a good weekend. And yes, things are going to be hectic and stressful and crazy and maybe scary... but they are manageable and exciting at the same time!
So I am moving forward. Doing it all! It's going to be a crazy week but I am happy. And the sun has been coming out more regularly recently. That helps a lot. Plans made.... ready, set, go!
No comments:
Post a Comment