I've taken a much needed break from life (which includes the internet, for sure) but I just wanted to take a minute for a quick update. I am now with TMH in the big city getting ready to celebrate the beginning of 2008. Yay! It's hard to believe how quickly things went after I finished the semester... all that work and stress was over in such a flash.
TMH and I had a FANTASTIC beach vacation, and it was nice to be with my mom for Christmas. I have so many things to update, but I am still in the midst of my vacation so that will all have to wait. I have blissfully not been pondering much lately, and I know that will change all too soon. For now I just want to wish everyone all the best in these final days of 2007. Many people I know have not had the best year (I think all in all it was ok for me...definitely productive and a bit crazy... though I need more time to reflect). In any case, I have a good feeling about what's in store for 2008! My best to all of you in this time for reflection, love and celebration!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you and TMH~ enjoy and be safe in your celebration in the Big City.
I miss you too!! I look forward to catching up again soon.
Happy NY PMP. Hope you had fun! I went to a party with some friends - drank far too many Champagnes but lots of fun. Hope to see you in 2008!
Post a Comment