Monday, December 10, 2007

JOY TO THE WORLD....

PMP IS DONE!
(with the academic requirements of another semester)

Now, everyone, sing about it! This is the feeling of triumph I have been waiting for. I am thrilled, exhuberant, jubilant (ooh, and I'm thinking of good adjectives)! The best part is, not only is the proposal done, but I am actually excited about it. It was a lot of work... and I thought for a while that it might never get done... but now it's done and I think it's a real accomplishment. Of course it's still a starting point, but it's a good starting point. A starting point with which I feel comfortable. An appropriate starting point for PMP!

Right now I feel like I want to participate in that scene in Dead Poet's Society where they are all playing soccer and trying to express the emotion of Walt Whitman. Or like I want to stand up on my desk and sound my barbaric YAWP! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWP!

Of course there is always more to do, work to finish (for work, not school), etc....but not right now.... today is the day to enjoy, to take some time to appreciate my accomplishments!

5 comments:

Sunshine Mom said...

O Captain! My Captain! :) Congrats, PMP! I am so happy for you and so proud of you. I am constantly amazed by all that you are able to accomplish. You should be very proud of yourself!!

Ms. Bizarro said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I knew you'd make it in fine form! Let me know when we can hang out this week.

Salty Miss Jill said...

WHOOT WHOOT!
Drinks and chat soon, yes?

Anonymous said...

Hi PMP,

Great to hear you are finished for the semester, XMas greetings from DGP, MJP, RHP, and CEP, we will see MEP and NHP and MKP and RLP, plus PP and SB, RB,HB,JB,NB and CB, next week for Xmas, i have to work straight after Xmas which is not good, might get to go to the coast later on, talk to you soon, DGP

Anonymous said...

Hi - I wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas. We will be thinking of you in OZ. Bye.