I leave in the morning. I am excited. Everything is almost done.
I just wanted to take a minute to say how much I appreciate all of the friends that I have here now. There was a time when I never would have expected to be sad about leaving this place. Really. The first year, for sure, I could have left and no one would have even noticed. The second year was a little better, and of course I met TMH then. The power of friends is amazing, and slowly but surely I have found some good ones (and lost some of those that weren't so great for me). I had a great day with E on Saturday, and tonight my school friends had a barbeque for me. Everyone was so happy for me- it was really the perfect evening. I have a really good feeling about the coming year. Everything seems to be coming together. I know that will make it easier to come back here after the summer.
I am up late again. I guess I am a little anxious about leaving, though all I have to do tomorrow is drive. New adventures await... stay tuned.
1 comment:
Beantown will never be the same again! ha ha
Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures!
Post a Comment