I don't have time for a proper post, but I wanted to "check-in." As I hit the two-week mark on the semester things are becoming even nuttier than usual. "Too much" is going on in all areas of my life. My current strategy is to take things one at a time. If I think about too many things at once I become paralyzed with fear. So far the strategy has been working. Let's hope it gets me through the next couple of weeks. You know I am a thinker. Ponderer, if you will. Right now I have a feeling that pondering is not going to help see me through the high-stakes weeks ahead. It's just time to get stuff done, you know?
Here are some items to come in the future:
1. My "enemy." Yes, still. Nemesis, enemy, there's a story there, it continues to unfold, and it will be told.
2. My amazing weekend. OR the biggest, hugest, most enormous and spectacular wedding ever (600 guests. Yes, 600!). Had I known it was going to be so huge, I would not have been quite so concerned with my ensemble; my dress was definitely not important. I am not sure whether I will be able to do the event justice with words. That's why I don't have time or energy to write right now. The whole weekend was exhausting, and then I spent 8 hours driving home today. It should have taken 6. It was amazing, though. Totally worth it!
Wish me luck with the week ahead. One thing at a time, and not so much pondering. It's a plan (but I need sleep first)!
No comments:
Post a Comment