One grad student's reflections on life's complexities...
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Lighten up!
I am trying out a new look in honor of my 100th post. It does seem appropriate to go a little lighter for spring. I am a bit hesitant at the moment (you know that change can be hard for me on every level) but we'll see if it sticks.
Hey, you know you can change the color of the menu bar at the top to tan or some other color that would match better. Not that it's bad, but just thought you'd like to know. :)
2 comments:
Yay, Spring! Wow, I never counted my posts. Congrats on turning 100! ;P
Hey, you know you can change the color of the menu bar at the top to tan or some other color that would match better. Not that it's bad, but just thought you'd like to know. :)
Post a Comment