Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Scheduling....

Well, I still don't have a good sense of my schedule. I went to 3 classes yesterday, and ideally I would take all 3. I don't think that's going to work, however. Of course all the classes I need are offered in the same year. I just have to see what happens today and tomorrow morning and then hopefully I can make a good decision. I may even get to meet with my advisor again... since I am also visiting his class on Thursday morning. I have realized that I better decide soon, or there's no way I'll be able to get all my work done for next week! These classes seem intense....

In other news, TMH is coming on Thursday night now. He will probably have to deal with me working a bit while he's here, but that's ok. It will be great to see him, for a long weekend, no less- and hopefully by the end of the week my schedule will be really settled, eleviating some of my current anxiety. I am also excited because we are going to celebrate my birthday a bit early... I get to have my birthday on two weekends this year. Yay!

1 comment:

Ms. Bizarro said...

It's Friday! Yaaayyyy! TMH is around so I know you've got to be happy about that. I hope your week finished up okay and that you will have your desired schedule clicking in soon. Hugs!