That's the sound of me being a bee. I just made a list of everything I had to do, hoping it would make me feel better. It went from the minute (get milk, coffee and spaghetti (the true essentials); clean the bathroom mirror) to the grandiose (figure out lease for next year, confirm summer job, confirm committee, 2 big papers, lay foundation for research plans). It took up two big pages of my book. Yes, I have a book where I keep track of these things. I am not sure that it made me feel better- usually all I have to do is make a list and I feel immediately better for concretizing my task. This one is too much though- I don't think my list has ever been this long or this diverse. I know it's pretty ridiculous to lump groceries in with my research concerns, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
So, tell me to get it together. I don't have to figure out everything at once, and it will all be ok. IT WILL ALL BE OK.
1 comment:
I can't think straight when the bathroom mirror has toothpaste flecks on it. That's a mighty important task to check off the list!
Post a Comment