Monday, October 22, 2007

The Time of Blah, Part II

So, my last post was too extreme, even for me. I am really not a drama queen. Things are not that bad. Really. I need to get a grip. So, I will. I am one who does what she needs to do. Right now, I need to get a grip. I am going through normal grad school stress, and I will get through it. TMH and I are going through normal being busy/living far away stress, and we'll get through that too.

In all my wallowing last night, I forgot the best news of all. I am a contributing author! It's really not that big of a deal- but one of my activities is now published!! So, things aren't so bad. Really.... though I think the Time of Blah is still a good title for my current feeling about life.

2 comments:

Sunshine Mom said...

See, you're AWESOME and not a loser nerd at all!

Ms. Bizarro said...

Woo hoo! Published and not even out of grad school yet. Rock on PMP!