I bet you can guess what it looks like.
TMH left and I cried and I vacuumed and organized and checked email and freaked out about how many things I have to do in the next 4 days. The next step is to make a schedule that makes them manageable... but for now I am feeling a bit paralyzed with fear. OH my too many things....
It doesn't help that my boss sprung a new project on me without telling me ( I got an email about it from another colleague), and my professor sent out an assignment for next week that I don't understand at all, that was not part of the syllabus. People need to be upfront with their expectations. They should not be allowed to change things around at the last minute without consultation. My schedule this semester does not accomodate this type of fluctuation very well. It is very hard to take things in stride at the moment... but I know once I make the plan I'll be able to handle it. Right? Stress!
In good news, TMH and I had an awesome, albeit packed, weekend. It was nice to see his parents, and the wedding was fun. The weather was perfect. And, in just a few days "fall break" will be here. Let me just see how to make things manageable... or as manageable as possible, I should say.
Maybe I'll go for a run first. That might put me in a more relaxed mindset, so I can make things happen. Just do it? Git er done? Oh dear, I am spouting cliches and bad advertising slogans. Time to get to it, plain and simple. Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment