Monday, August 16, 2010

4 Minute Post

Like Minute Rice, only different.

It's 8:56 and I told myself I'd start working at 9:00 today, so I will. I am back to reality after a lovely week away. Summer school ended, bittersweet but successful, and it was time to go offline. I went down South and spent some quality time with my mom and the Gemi cat, and then went up North with TMH to have our annual end-of-summer beach weekend. It was a fabulous week.

So here I am again. I am starting a new chapter, both literally and figuratively, but I am telling myself to stay calm, I am telling myself I can do it. The universe seems to be aligning these days, just for me. I will finish my dissertation soon, my employment situation seems to be working out, and I am happy and healthy. A very lucky woman, if you will. Oops, it's 9:01. Time to get to work.

No comments: