I got on the bus, and boy, am I relieved.
I just wanted to post an update. The orientation went really well. She was in a good mood, first off. Secondly, I inadvertently found out I would be teaching the same class I've taught for the past two years (the content changes every year, but it's the group I am excited about). YAY. Graduate students, my favorite. Really! I mean, she would have been crazy not to keep me with the grad students (I've worked with them for so long at this point... since 2001 really... and now even my dissertation focuses on them), but I have been warned (and witnessed myself) that she does crazy and unpredictable things. Anyway, it was a HUGE relief....there are so many good things about me teaching this class. It informs my dissertation as well, indirectly. Double yay!
It was also nice to see some familiar faces, and feel the excitement (with a healthy dose of apprehension) about the summer. So.... now it's just time to do it!
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Glad you had a great first day. How did your toe do?
Woot!
Thanks, ladies! Toe is improving... slowly.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend, PMP! Love to you!
Post a Comment