Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's get it started

Running running and running running and running running...

The arrival of March, the realization that I only really have 3 months left here, and starting dissertation data collection, among other things, have set me off a bit.

So, a treat for you. A glimpse of my inner thoughts this week, mostly on repeat:
  • Get out of bed
  • Get it going
  • Make it happen
  • Don't freak out that it's not happening fast enough
  • Things take time
  • You're doing your best
  • Try not to freeze your a#@ off
  • I'm COLD
  • It's not THAT cold it's not THAT cold it's not THAT cold
  • I'm COLD
  • Transcribing interviews takes forever
  • Positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking
  • Persistence persistence persistence
  • Do it
  • Be productive
  • Don't freak out
And three important questions:
  • Can I watch another episode of Big Love yet?
  • Will she pick the vampire or the werewolf?
  • When will it be warm enough to go running again? (My threshold is 10 F-which I think it pretty generous- and it hasn't been above than any morning this week!)

No comments: