I'm back at school now, with lots to do and lots to catch up on. It's exciting! Stay tuned for news about my pending exams, as well as exciting installments like "PMP-TMH: How it all began." Maybe I'll come up with a better title! I figure I better tell the story, especially for those of you who might be a little fuzzy on the details of how PMP and TMH came to be. No one called me PMP (and yes, some people do call me PMP) until I met him, by the way. It might be fun to look back on later, not that I am planning to forget. In any case, the story is coming.
Today was a big first day. I saw all the people that matter (mostly) and even pinned my advisor down and made him set up a meeting for tomorrow. Progress! I was happy to see my friends and coworkers, and they were happy to see me. My news makes things all the more exciting, of course. E and I had a classic E-PMP evening, including a Target run (I was out of everything important, like soap. Body wash. Dish detergent. Laundry detergent. Face wash. Soap. Who knew I had this many cleansing needs?), dinner and wine. So great to catch up with her! I also got work done today, believe it or not!
For now I better get to bed, since I am attempting to stick to my early routine. So far, so good.
1 comment:
Love that new pic! The ring is indeed gorgeous.
Post a Comment