Friday, November 16, 2007

When the day is done...

I hope you're still the same. I hope that nothing's changed...

The day is definitely done. The week is done too. And wow, what a week it's been! I don't know whether I am happy it is over or not. In a way it's a relief, but in another way it's a stress because I have put such pressure on the weekend. Tomorrow is for all my stats and Sunday is for a good chunk of my proposal. I stayed at work tonight until almost 10. I felt like a true nerd, but I just have to knock this stuff out. Work is really stressful and time-consuming right now, so I worked on work for a while and then I wrote most of a paper. I am trying to knock out the assignments that I just need to get done so I can focus on those in which I am really invested... the ones that will actually carry over into next semester. Time is running out quickly, and how I do now will have a direct impact on how next semester goes (who will agree to work with me, etc). As if I needed the extra pressure.

I won't complain about all the other little things in my life that take time (and energy and money) right now. I won't tell you about my fury after my ridiculously expensive trip to the vet, or any of the other things that are driving me crazy. For now I'll just be glad it's Friday night, I am safe at home with my (expensive) cat, and next week is my 2 year anniversary with TMH AND Thanksgiving. It is a time to remember what we are thankful for, after all.

1 comment:

Ms. Bizarro said...

I am thankful for YOU, PMP!